Monday, February 22, 2010

Forgot

I forgot to mention in my below post that our good friends George & Rachel had their baby Saturday morning around 3am, little miss Emily Ray Millington! Here she is with her big sister Samantha and then proud pappy George. I cant wait to see her in person.. :)

Also, this past weekend (Fri night actually) I found a craigslist "deal" and bought over 70 yards of fabric (worth atleast $600) but I got it all for $125. There are about 30 different patterns, wide variety. It is great stuff to use down the road for projects and quilts and whatever else I may come up with to make. I have decided too that I want to make a denim and flannel quilt for our spare bed, that will be quite the project but I'm looking forward to doing it down the road. So if you or you know anyone that is throwing out old denim jeans, I'll take them!

No comments: