Monday, November 23, 2009

Help, I'm drowing in projects...

I am starting to feel overwhelmed with the christmas projects I took on this year! :) I am making 4 gifts that take HOURS and HOURS each, I will be finished with 1 of 4 tonight, another one is maybe 1/4 done and the other 2 are not even started... I literally spend almost every spare moment crafting these days.

And then I decided to make another gift (completely different project)

And then I decided to possibly make another gift... for our annual gift exchange

And then I have less than 3 weeks to put together another craft project for our annual horse club christmas party that I havent started on..

What the Hell was I thinking!! ;)

I can say even though I am overwhelmed, I did find time to clean my house this past weekend, it looks really nice (well if you can look past the dusting that I didnt get to!) lol

We are doing a non-traditional Thanksgiving this year, which has many family members upset with me for not spending it with them and I dont have much to say, but that I am sorry we are being selfish this year and just going outside the box. Friday evening will be with the horse club and then Saturday evening will be with my immediate family for our own Turkey Dinner (although I think Turkey Lurky will be relieved to know we will enjoying Porky Pig for that meal!)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

(oh and ps, the horse has not sold yet, he is doing MUCH better in his training and has 1 person that wants to buy him but trying to figure out the how (is what I'm told anyways) and then another girl coming from Eastern WA within the next couple weeks to see him)

No comments: