Sunday, May 31, 2009

Exhausted

I can hardly keep the eyeballs open right now, but I'd like to post a few pics so I'm hangin in there just for my loyal listeners! ;)

Well I took on a new project, I think I am lacking so much mental stimulation at work, I felt a challenge was appropriate. I'll let ya know in a week or two if that was a good decision or not. So my task... CHC Treasurer!! I've been treasurer before, years ago, but things are different this time around, many changes have been made, new responsibilities, I just hope I dont regret this down the road.. Being Treasurer is a big responsibility and I thought I was taking the year off and relaxing with the club.. guess not! :)

Saturday night Jennifer Shana Andrea & I had a girls night up at Andrea's house. We had a good time of course, laughing and being silly, drinking of course! Spent lots of the night hashin out family drama, lots of tears shed regarding ourselves and our losses over the past couple years. Did not get to bed until about 2:30am, woke up at 7:30 so I could get home this morning to go riding with Adam & Tracy and their friend Amber.

I spent more time in the saddle today than I did in bed last night! Imagine that.. It was a warm day, we rode out of Adam's place again, Tracy was taking up an offer I put together for her to ride Blackie Smalls and it was very successful, hopefully the pair will be out on the trail many more times this summer together. We rode up to the lookout again, this time I had the camera in hand to get some pics.

Last week when we were there, the guys had pointed out "Seattle" and I was looking the direction I thought they were pointing and I was like "Oh, how do you know that is Seattle?" Derek was like, well the buildings etc.. Well shit I didnt see any buildings! lol So today when we get up to the lookout area, sure enough straight ahead is the Seattle skyline! I swear it was not there last week, maybe the smoggy/thick air was thicker last week and it was harder to see so I missed it. I got some pics

Here is Seattle in the background.. really not sure how I missed it the first time! duh
I tried to edit this picture to enhance the city which is to the right of this tree. But my computer was being stupid so I couldnt enlarge that area. Derek said he could see the space needle. It was much more visible/clear in person than my camera shot, same with the other pictures as well, in person... much better! :)
This is Mt Rainier

Our little group with Lk Roesiger and Mt Baker in the background

Oh and yesterday I took Oakley out to hose him off, he LOVES to drink water from the house, so here are a few pics of him playing in the water...

No comments: