Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here Moley Moley Moley Moley Moleeeeeeeey.....

GRRR. So I bought some mint leaves Tuesday afternoon, spent an hour chopping up the leaves/branches, put them in the blender with some water, then boiled and simmered the leaves in a full pot of water for 30 minutes... Poured the concoction into atleast 10 holes this damn mole has created. Wed morning the mole was nowhere to be seen, no new mole holes, I was feeling rather good about this deal, until........... I woke up this morning and looked out to see 3 new holes!! AGGHHH This little shit is digging up holes along my fenceline between the yard and barn and gravel paddock, he has created a hole in my barn isleway, in the stall and there are numerous big brown mounds in my gravel paddock!! I am ready to go postal on this F*ing animal!! I have never been so frustrated, I guess I am going to have to stand over a stomped hole with a metal pitchfork and shishkabob the thing when he starts to stir up his holes.

No comments: