Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cooper

4 more days until we go pick up Cooper!! We are getting pretty excited. Jim sent me that picture of Cooper with his daddy Earl. He should look a lot like his daddy and has a lot of bird scent instinct. Elroy, the owner of Earl really likes our pup and says he should be a great fit for us.

Ellie and I continue to do pretty good with her obedience.. she really doesnt listen much to Derek though, I keep telling him he has to do leash work with her for her to respect him, I think she looks at him as low-man on the totem pole! :)

This past weekend was our annual Cousins Carrie Celebration, although this year it didnt have much Carrie vibe to it. Not sure why.. We went to a comedy show, it was pretty fun but I just was not feeling it so much this year. Yesterday was her 29th Birthday, I've been thinking tons of Carrie lately, thinking how unreal it sometimes all seems.

No comments: