Thursday, May 16, 2013

WW Update

I never thought I would look forward to getting on a scale..  Its always been a dreadful time, such a dissappointment to realize you keep gaining and gaining and gaining over the years..  But now, I can hardly wait for Wednesday afternoon to arrive so that I can climb on that scale and hopefully find a smaller # than the week prior!  The past few weeks have been a bit of a rollercoaster, up then down every other week.  Last week I had done that big huge hike, then also walked 3 miles on the Centennial Trail so surely the scale would reflect all of my hard work..  Nope!  .4 gain last week.. Son of a Gun!!  Well thats not really what I was feeling, I was a bit more pissed and frustrated than that.

But I have to keep remembering to push on and put the work in, because then I bounce back a week later and drop 4.2  :)  I am down 31 pounds total, that is awesome!!  I have a long ways to continue to go, but I am finally starting to see the changes in myself.  Slight, very slight ones.. but I have had 2 people ask me this week if I am loosing weight, so thats really cool to finally loose enough that others are starting to notice.. people that didnt otherwise know I was doing WW or trying..  I almost believe I can do this..  There is still a tinge of doubt in my brain, but I continue to grow and get stronger mentally every week.

My jeans are so baggy these days, I definately can feel the change in my waistline!!  I decided this morning to go to the far right side of my closet to look for a pair of jeans to wear.. that is where the un-wearable clothes have migrated.. pulled out a pair of wranglers I forgot were there, they are 2 inches smaller than my baggy ones and they fit!  I didnt have to lay on the bed or anything!!  They are snug in my waist, feels weird to wear snug jeans, feel like my tummy is just rolling over the edge..  lol    But they fit, I'm not hurting and dont feel like they are too tight, with still some baggy ass issues going on!

No comments: