Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The expensive neglected Big Kids


There was a time a few weeks ago, I had time to ride and acknowledge that I even have 2 horses. Now....... Yeah, not so much. It has been more burden than pleasure the last couple weeks. Not that my horses are a burden in any way, but we've been sooooo busy, that I just have not had time to even brush or pet them it seems. Maybe these next couple weeks while things are in a lull, I'll have time.....

SCREETCH... That is my thought process stopping in it's tracks. See just cuz the house is sittin empty, doesnt mean nothin for my workload... lol Who was I kidding.

While the house sits, I need to be clearing a fence line so I can build a fence, so I can install a dog door, so Russell will not run free and get lost. I need to move some things out of the SHACK so we can tear it down and burn it. We have a lot of wood to burn, which will actually be fun to burn. Who doesnt enjoy a good ole fire? Seriously.. that is hardly what I call work. But I cant build that fence til I tear down that shack.

That is the next major obstacle to tackle on our place. We have to get this fence issue done so our little buddy has a nice big yard to run! :)



No comments: