Friday, June 13, 2008

Okay, this time it might work!

So, the purpose of this entry is to post some pics!! I am using dads computer, although not super fast, fast enough to get some pics up here as I know you are all waiting! Here we go.....


This is what I look like when Derek is playin softball! lol Feet are ALWAYS up on the fence. :)



Wow, the first one finally worked! Let's try some more...


Here are a few of my house. The exterior color is not going to be this light color, it will be darker but that is down the road in painting.. the front entry way is FANTASTIC! We are just so happy with the concrete work, it really is impressive. A HUGE thanks to all our friends and family that showed up that Friday to help us out. There are almost 7 yards of concrete there!


Here is an interior picture. Not very good, my camera was putting all these spots in the picture. It is showing our kitchen area and the main color of the interior.


Finally, what you all have been waiting for... Pics of our New Baby Kids! Briggs is the black one and Stratton is the brown one. Briggs was harder to photograph, he would not stay away from me! But damn they are cute. Come visit them in person, you will fall in love..
Stratton is tryin to eat my camera cord! That picture makes me laugh!



No comments: