Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Going to Colorado....

I'm leeeaaavingggg ooon a JetPlane... (you're supposed to sing that part!) lol

Whatever.. So I decided that since my friend Danielle cannot make it back to WA for Thanksgiving, that I would go see her! I feel bad for leaving my family behind (and my husband!) but I need to get away, I need to go see my friend and I need the relaxation and non-stress. I, I, I... yes it's all about me. I'm hoping that while I'm there, I can get into some holiday spirit, I will be in cold, probably snowy territory and if that doesnt do it for me, then nothing will. :)

Derek is happy that I am going, maybe too happy.. just kidding! He is going hunting this weekend, leaving Friday and returning Sunday night and then Wed morning I am leaving him and returning Monday night.. We certainly dont need a break from eachother, but I think we'll both feel refreshed once the next 2 weeks are done, somewhat of a relationship flush! lol
I may never want to leave CO, it is going to be so pretty there....

No comments: