Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Teeth Still Hurt...

ugghh.. damn dentist! 10 minutes into my teeth drilling I start to feel pain, I'm laying there on the gas wondering if I am imagining it or if it is real because I KNOW how my brain works and then as she continued to drill on, I realized Oh Shit, I'm feelin it!! So my face was numb and my nose was swollen for the entire workday and today (2 days later) my gums/teeth still are pretty sore....

OHH>>> The curse of our boat has been lifted!! Not sure what we did "right" but this past weekend we went out to Lake McMurray in Mt Vernon area and proceeded to land 16 fish in our boat!! 15 of them were Perch which is what we were fishin for, the first fish of the day was an ugly trout I caught that had I think parasites on it.. yuck, we tossed him back overboard even though he was gonna die cuz he was a swollower.. maybe it was a she! :) My parents outfished us by about 8 fish (they are the Perch Masters) and we all outfished Eric & Andrea.. I felt bad for them, they were using the same thing as us, fishin the same whole and they got maybe 4 fish. It was their 1yr anniversary, wish they had had better luck. I fileted all the fish when I got home and it amounted to almost a sandwich baggie worth of fish strips! lol

And we are having to sell Derek's Tucker Saddle afterall. Bummer. If you know anyone interested, would like to get $950 for it. NICE Saddle!!

No comments: