Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pole Dancin'

We spent a couple hours on Sunday looking for a new salmon/river fishing pole for me.. we literally were in/out of about 10 stores between Marysville and Burlington, it was quite commical, we would jump out of the truck, briskly want into store, not find what we wanted, briskly walk back out, drive off to next store down the road and repeated that over and over and over again.. We did not find what we wanted so Derek & I went back out to Lynnwood/Everett last night and finally found a pole. We actually bought a pole at Walmart (an Ugly Stick) then went to a Big 5 type sportstore and found a slightly better version of the same pole for same price so then we had to go back to Walmart to take the other one back.. But I now have a great rod and a really pretty reel. Although I think Derek is a little jealous (sorry my person!!!) because my reel is in his favorite color and I know he wants it real bad but I dont think I can part with it, I like it too much!!

No comments: