Monday, August 3, 2009

Pictures from Lk Wenatchee

Here are some pics that Dawn sent to me from this past weekend.

Here is Rob & Rick with their brother Mackenzie and sister Asa. It was the first time the older boys had met their younger siblings and I was very happy for all 4 of them to have some time together to start bonding... Rob & Rick were also able to see their dad Dee whom they hadnt seen in many years. I'm so glad this weekend happened!

Derek & I with his mom Nouna

All of Nouna's kids in one picture!! This hasnt happened in MANY years, maybe at our wedding?? Darren, Dana, Dee, Derek, Dalyce, Nouna, Diana & Dawn.

This is Dana's dog, who enjoyed sitting on laps apparently! The dog weighs more than Nouna I'm sure.. :)

Just a small handful of the children.. all of whom seem to have iron feet as I hardly recall any of the kids with shoes on!

No comments: