Friday, October 15, 2010

Back on Track

Yep after a crappy Wednesday, things are looking up already and its only Friday. Still cannot get the computer to turn on, I am not sure if it is worth the money to pay someone to pull the internal card out and retrieve our files.. hmmmmmm

But the guys were able to fix all those top rail boards yesterday and it looks great!! I was really happy as that 6" made a huge difference in how my fence looked and I am now happy with it. I still feel bad about the extra expense this put on my parents and myself, but shit happens. The guys also got half of my sacrifice area finished with the wire, should be done today. I will still need to buy 3 more gates down the road, looks like I'll be hoping for a bonus soon!

I kinda got mad that the damn sewing machine was broken so while Derek was working in the shop last night, I tore the thing apart! It felt like it just needed some oil... so I stripped the outside and continued to oil every moving part that I could find until 15 minutes went bye and I FINALLY FOUND the right part that needed oiling!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH for ME! She's running rough and I dont think my fix will last long, but it is working enough to hopefully get my current project finished and maybe a couple more. This handywork just bought me some time until that bonus I spoke of earlier shows up and I can buy a new machine as well as some gates..

I know for a fact the horses will be home by Sunday at the latest, I am hopeful I can get them home tonight or tomorrow... But the house has to be priority #1 since we are having company, it must be spotless!! :)

Ellie update: She is turning into a naughty little girl.. If we are paying attention to her or in the living room she is just fine, but if we leave her loose and we go outside or into the sewing room, she finds things to drag out to the living room! She doesnt really chew on those things, YET! She just likes to SHOW us that she COULD be a really bad girl if we dont pay attention.. LOL This is the first time in 3 months now that she is being a bit defiant and bratty.. :) She's just keeping up the tradition that every female we've every owned has had some serious attitude issues when they are pissed.. hehe

No comments: