Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Saddle Saga...

So I went through all that saddle saga for nothing! I assumed that a Wide tree saddle would fit Red better than the narrow tree saddle I already had, so I went in search of a new saddle, sent my money off to CO and hoped for the best.. I did get that saddle I found from a private seller thank goodness, but I've ridden in it twice, the first time for 4+ hours and Red's back was very sore afterwards, so then I rode in it one more time a week later for 2 hours and again his back was really sore.. Damn! So I went back to my narrow tree original saddle and he is not sore at all after I ride in it.. I've ridden him 6+ hours in 2 days and ZERO soreness.. Wish I had realized this before I went through all the hassle. Oh well, I hope to make an extra $100 on this other saddle, just sucks having to now sell it.

Derek is finally un-stiff from his softball weekend, we did get out and ride the horses on Saturday at Mann Rd again.. really enjoying riding there. When we got home from riding, I had to shower and head down to Seattle for our Cousin's Night at Shana's place. Went to bed at 4am Sat night, woke up about 8am.. left Seattle around 10am, got home and showered then delivered a kitty to Everett and then drove up to my brothers for an all day BBQ for Mother's Day, got home at 9pm and was exhausted! It was a non-stop weekend and I'm still recovering today..

So back to the girls night.. :) We had a great evening, It was Shana, Jennifer, Sophy, Andrea & me. We drank some, ate some, played some Apples to Apples, sat in the hot tub at midnight for over an hour, chatted, laughed.. just had a good time together. Sophy & I stayed in the hot tub a lot longer than the other 3 girls and when I got out, these are some of the images I found on my camera..





That's my bottle of Malibu she's "holding" there! :)

THIS LAST PICTURE WAS REMOVED.. I FELT IT WAS PROBABLY TOO EMBERASSING TO MY COUSIN SHANA TO KEEP IT POSTED! IT WAS A FUNNY PICTURE, BUT A LITTLE OVER THE TOP... :)

No comments: