Monday, October 6, 2008

Oakley Update

Not a lot to update, but I did email Tammy and ask how things were going. It had been a week and I was curious. Here is what Tammy had to say:

"amanda and oakley are doing great. amanda rode him in the round pen a couple of days ago. and she also rode him in the arena with everyone else and he did great. amanda is showing him to everyone that comes to barn. there is a horseshow oct. 18-19 in ridgefield,wa. oakley will be shown on sat the 18th in halter and showmanship and a haunted in hand trail class. he will be going against my horse and amanda's other horse too. amanda is so excited that nobody else is going to oakley at all but her"

I wish Ridgefield was closer, would LOVE to see his first show. Hopefully they take some pics so I can post here. I told Tammy, Amanda & Oakley are like my kids that I am proud of and want to brag about and show off to you all :)

No comments: