Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Caught off guard...

Well I was at work last week, doing my usual.... not much! Derek is online at home and he sends me a text message on my cell phone with this picture of our kids hanging out in the computer room while he is online. It is so cute, I was like... AWWW

So then yesterday I am at work and he is at home again on the computer and he sends me another text message. I am in the process of opening the message, in anticipation of seeing my children in some sort of cute pose or situation and instead, this is what I see.................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I actually busted up laughing my head off, not because I think my husband is worthy of being laughed at, I was just so caught off guard, I was expecting a picture of our dogs, but instead I get Dereks newest haircut. He always says he's going to do this, but never does, so the day was eventually going to happen that he would completely shave his head. Give me a few days and it will grow on me... or is it that it will grow on him :)

No comments: