Monday, July 19, 2010

Awaiting the call...

I've been at work, waiting for Derek to call because it is 3:55 and he normally gets home about this time.. So he calls and at first sounds like he has a really worried tone, so I almost start to panic.. he says "Did you leave Ellie outside when you left this morning?" YES, of course I did... My heart began to sink, tears were welling up already and he says.. well I just found her in the house!! LOL

We are not 100% yet how she figured it out but she did it.... that little Ellie squirt figured out how to get through the doggy door while we were away at work! 1 day alone and she is smart enough to figure something like out that, I thought it would we weeks before she was even big enough to go through it.. we are in trouble with this one!!! :)

Now Derek is on potty patrol.. just because she found her way in, does not mean she will have found her way out and who knows how long she was in the house for.. hmmm She was hiding under the saddle in the entryway, she probably heard Derek calling her when he was out in the yard. Funny Damn Dog!!

No comments: