Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pics of the Ellie Bean

Taking a moment to chill out.. these moments only last but a few seconds when she's in "play" mode! Then she's off and running again, grabbing whatever her mouth can get ahold of.

Welcome to our house! This is what you see when you come up to the front porch these days, it's been transformed to a playpen basically. Not only is the crate on the porch (so she can get accustomed to going in/out of it on her own so she learns to love it!... well that's the plan anyways) but there is also a big igloo dog house next to the porch that they can go in as well.
Another pause in playtime..

She's so flippin cute, I can hardly stand it! :)
She thought the camera noises were "Cool Beans!" She kept lunging at me when I would zoom in/out or the flash would go off.. I know it's blurry, she was running straight at me from out of the crate.. lol
This is a rare moment in time that she was okay with sitting on your lap.. Even though she's a small little lap size dog, she's not necessarily a "lap" dog yet! Normally she wiggle worms her way off of ya and prefers to cuddle up at your feet... occassionally I can get her to snuggle on the couch cushion next to me, but she has yet to "love" the lap dog roll.... which is okay, I know she is going to be a happy loyal dog, and that is important.. it might be nice to have a dog that prefers to lay on the ground next to you than be a baby (Russell!) and beg to get in your lap with dirty camping paws anyways!

No comments: