Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is it really worth getting my hopes up....

Snow! They say it is supposed to be here on Friday (2 days from now!) Could snow overnight into Saturday morning.. I am trying to get excited, I LOVE snow!!! But it's hard to look forward to something that probably will not show up when it is forcasted...

The summit at Snoqualmie as of 2 days ago, had zero snow.. Not a good sign. I am thinking with the weather being a little colder this week and that I can now finally see snow in the mountains when I go to work every day, maybe there is some up there. I hope the weather starts getting a little colder and wetter up there, we certainly dont need a dry mountain range, no good for next year.

I mailed out 81 Christmas cards this year!! :) That was a lot of cards.. It was the first time EVER that Derek & I (okay, well I did all the work) have sent cards out and it feels great to send them. I didnt hand make them or send a letter or picture with our cards which seems to be a pretty popular thing to do. I simply bought some cards, wrote a personal greeting and mailed them off.. :) Maybe next year I'll plan ahead a little better, I'm just glad we finally sent cards in all the 17 years we have been together!

I was hoping to get my tree up tonight, Derek is working late, but there is a UFC fight on late, so we'll be up late and it might just happen. I NEED to get my tree up, I want to wrap presents, but there is no point in wrapping if there is no tree to put them under.. :)

No comments: