Monday, December 15, 2008

My blog was used against me!! :)

Our horse club Christmas party was Saturday night and every year there are always these "Whoopie Cushion Awards". People are recognized and given funny, silly and sincere gifts for the bloops and blunders that happen with our horses throughout the year. Well, the organizer of these awards was tipped off to a particular blog session I had written about when my horse tripped on the trail and my rain poncho covered my face and I was temporarily blinded in the near-disaster! I was awarded the "2008 Headless Horseman" award and my own blog words were read Saturday night to tell the story.. It was all in good fun and it was funny! My award was a certificate and a trick or treat pumpkin filled with delicious white chocolate chip cookies. How did she know those are one of my favorites, I didnt blog about that.....

No comments: