Wednesday, March 4, 2009

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! :(

I need a punching bag right now! grrrrrr I am so mad..

I bought a dog pooper scooper upper and 17 ounces of dog shampoo that ended up costing me $155!!! I was running some errands (personal and work) on company time, heading back to work at about 4pm.. trying to get done so I could get home. As I'm leaving the feed store and pulling up to Hwy 2, I see a single dark grey car coming from my left and a line of traffic behind it, so instead of STOPPING, I step on the gas to get out and take a right... And of course as my foot is starting to press on the gas, I realize that grey car is an unmarked police car... I wanted to die and of course he punches on the gas and approaches me with the red and blues shining!

So I spent $30 on products and now will spend $125 on a G*DAMN ticket!!! It really makes you realize the difference 30 seconds can make. If I would have just hesitated in the store a little longer.. I was flaming hot mad, still am.
So little Miss Daisy, little miss perfection I will try to become behind the wheel.. GRRR

No comments: