Monday, March 23, 2009

Whew..

No Leak! Well not in the wall anyways. The floor molding behind the toilet was wet and I was convinced there was a leak in the plumbing.. I called Barry and gave him a little attitude on my voicemail message last week, he brings out the worst in me. So when he showed up today and looked at the baseboard and indicated there was not going to be a leak behind it, it was condensation build up and possibly a leak in the toilet bowl that was the problem, well I didnt believe him and told him to remove the molding.. Sure enough, it was not wet behind there! He is sending a plumber out tomorrow morning to be sure the toilet bowl is sealed properly, otherwise, there are NO problems with our plumbing!!! Which is a great thing, I was very worried. I feel a tiny bit bad that I had some attitude when it ended up not being a big deal, but oh well... Cant change how I acted now.

Barry did say this morning as we were chatting about Reality Homes and how things are going etc that we were good customers and he enjoyed working with us.. yeah, right! I said to him "well I'm sure I was a bit demanding at times" he just kinda did that nervous laugh type thing where he knows what I am saying is true, but doesnt want to tell me that I was probably a bitch at times! lol But he was an Ass at times, so we are even.

No comments: