Thursday, March 5, 2009

OMG! It's Official... I'm getting old

This morning as I'm looking into my mirror and looking closely at my bangs I just hacked away at (they were getting too long too quickly), I see this shining bright single strand of hair that is curled out, sticking out like a big sore thumb! I pluck it and hold it up to my hair to compare color and that puppy is WHITE! or maybe silver, either way, it was not dark blonde.. lol I dont even have any light blonde color/dye left in my hair, so that is all natural! :( I started to look to see if I could find others and after plucking another one, I decided I didnt need to find them, finding one was depressing enough..

So I guess today (03/05/09) is the downhill to old age, a marker in time when the hair starts to change... I think I need to go get some light blonde dye. But in all actuality, I am not upset about it, just more curious at how quickly these things will spread. Are they going to breed and multiply like rabbits or will they take it more easy like elephants.. Only time will tell.

No comments: