Monday, March 2, 2009

That Darn Derek...

Derek has been out looking for a new job for a few weeks now, putting his resume out there. He doesnt always get a call back for the position he is applying for, but when he does.... he gets the job! Every Time!!!

It just amazes me. Ever since he was a teenager, he has walked into an interview and walked out with the job. Literally. In the past week, he has had 2 interviews, including today and sure enough, the amazement continues. Unfortunately he had to turn both positions down as they were not paying him enough to quit his current job. I just think it is great that he is personable enough to get the positions. Heck when I am unemployed, takes me FOREVER to get a job, I get the interviews, but not the jobs... I must not be that great in person.. lol

No comments: