Monday, October 19, 2009

Photo Updates

Some new pics finally... some random shots here

Miss Scout and her T-Shirt that Danielle gave her a year ago, she likes having it on in this colder weather, poor dog has no hair to keep her warm.
I found the BIGGEST apple I have ever seen in my life! No joke.. Our little tree produced some whopper (well bigger than whopper) size apples this year and we didnt even get to enjoy them. The tree never really produced anything worth eating in the past, usually the apples are really small and covered in spots, but apparently this year was different. I tried a bite of this apple, it had decent flavor but definately was over-ripe and too soft to eat.. no wonder the deer come by daily to see what has fallen off the tree. This apple is next to my size 11 shoe! My shoes are 4" across and this apple was atleast 5 1/2" and considering I am a women, we KNOW how to accurately measure things and keep them in perspective! A guy, heck he'd call it an 8" apple! lololol
Here's the 90% finished shed. The awning is perfect with a gate that opens into the pasture for easy in/out. The pics do not show the awning roof finished, but it is now. We also have the cart next to the awning in the corral so that we can load it up daily with the horse poop. It looks very nice and organized, unlike almost all of the rest of the place! ;)
Here's a pic of the corral, we spent a weekend spreading gravel around the base of the tree and up the fenceline as that was all dirt last year. Now that it is gravel, it drains and is muck/water and YUCK free!! Makes shovelin shit much nicer!! :) And the biggest bonus of all, is that the boys are back home, Yippy!! So up before dawn I am, pickin poo and feeding but I am really enjoying looking out my window and seeing the big kids staring back.

No comments: