Thursday, October 1, 2009

Conspiracy Theory

So I watched this documentary the other day (yes it was at work!!) and it was very interesting. I went into it thinking it was just going to show me footage of what happened basicaly, but the film was really questioning what we all have understood of what happened. Here's some general information I gathered and I encourage anyone else to watch it as well and make your own conclusions:

From what I understood prior to the film, one of the passenger flights hit the pentagon, right? Well in this film, I see a pentagon that shows me it was imposssible for a plane to have hit it.. looks more like a bomb or missile! But if that is the case, what happened to the plane that was supposed to have hit the pentagon, where did it go?

The movie shows videos of people stating right after the planes hit the WTC's that they were NOT passenger planes. One guy states that the plane did not have windows and had a weird blue logo on it. Videos and photos show the plane with what appears to be something strapped to the bottom of the plane.. also in the videos of the planes hitting the buildings, there is a "flash" just as the plane hits, which does not make any sense.. what is this flash?

The president states that he watched the first plane hit the tower on TV, yet there was never any video on TV of the first plane hitting the tower, so how did he see what didnt exist. Another guy who owned the buildings, is recorded stating to basically drop the building... firefighters are recorded stating that they were hearing bombs constantly going off in the buildings.

The film never really divulges a "theory" other than that the facts we thought we understood, may not actually be facts afterall. It really had my brain spinning and I dont know what to even think, but it is definately worth watching yourself. I'm sure I'll just be another citizen who sticks my head in the sand about the whole deal, what else can ya do. You want to believe what you think you knew about what happened.. but what if that is not the truth???

No comments: