Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yeah Garmin!!

OMG... So we have a Garmin Navigational System (GPS that tells us how to get from our house to your house) and it comes with a standard icon of either a car or truck on the screen. There is a website you can go to, to download other "vehicles" to your GPS, here are some examples:

There are LOTS more, they add a new one every month or two. You can actually go online and email them with suggestions so I emailed them a month or so ago that it would be cool if they had one or all 3 of my suggestions:

1) Truck pulling a horse trailer
2) A horse trailer
3) A Horse

So I logged in today and OMG!!! Look at what I found!!!!


I can't believe it, they went with MY suggestion.. :) Well I dont know that for sure, but quite the coincidence for sure if it wasnt me that made this happen..

So NOW I just need to figure out how to download the damn thing and get it on my Garmi System so the horse can show me the way to your house!!

No comments: