Thursday, January 8, 2009

Drowned Rats...

I dont quite feel like a drowned rat, but my horses sure look the part! :( The barn should be done on Saturday, so the plan is to bring the horses and goats home on Saturday afternoon... :) I have not posted pics yet because I want to post them when it is completely done and I can show pics of all the boys in the new barn!! I can say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my barn and I'm soooo excited to have somewhere to just go and sit and play with all my animals.

So we have had LOTS of snow, LOTS of rain, LOTS of cold and now record flooding, all within 30 days. Other than dealing with my animals and their situation, I love this stuff! Okay I dont really love the rain so much, but I love natural disasters. It is just amazing what the weather and water and storms can do. I feel fortunate to live on High Dry Ground!

Give me til the weekend and I should have new pics posted!

No comments: