Monday, January 19, 2009

One More Thing...

Oh and I forgot to mention. See this barn is supposed to be a 36 x 24, so basically 2 stalls on each side of a 12' isle. Well those mats I talked about in the below post, are 4x6, sooooo I should be able to fit 6 mats in each stall to have a perfectly matted stall... ERRRKK, stop the truck/trailer again! Darn if those stalls are not 12x11.5 instead! GRRRR. :) So for now, I have 5 mats in each stall, leaving a big open unmatted section, until we can loosen up the wall and slide the mats under the ouside wall.... See this is what I'm talkin about when I say Plan C, Revision 5, every time we go out to finish up this darn barn or our fencing or anything that has to do with getting the horses home, something comes up and some darn thing needs fixing, tweeking, deleting.... Oh Happy Days!

No comments: