Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A sign that things are settling down...

I have decided that if you base things off my blog, then you must realize that maybe things have finally started to settle down in my life! Life has been on the "down-low" lately, laid back, not a lot of craziness and change and drama and problems... :)

I want to post for my followers to keep you entertained, but I guess things have just been kinda boring lately, nothing too exciting to write about. I could tell you how my dishes are piling up, my laundry is scattered (clean & dirty) around my house, the floors need cleaning, I started to work on the garage cleaning/organizing it, we've been getting out and riding on the weekends, spending our evenings with our butts in front of the TV, work is all the same for me, work is slow slow for Derek, the dogs are behaving, horses are staying in their pasture...

I wish I could post some drama or excitement or something entertaining, but truth is.... It's kinda nice not having all that going on at one time, nice to be boring every now/then. Stay tuned, I'm sure the adventures will pick up soon.. spring is coming, I think..

No comments: