Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time to get more active!

If I'm going to work on getting my horse in shape, I guess I should do the same... Probably wouldnt hurt to try to become another shape, other than the one I am! lol

I started swimming again, water aerobics actually! I have not done them in over a year, since the pool in Snohomish closed, but I recently learned that Lk Stevens offers an 8-9pm class on Mondays & Wednesdays, so I started 2 days ago, going again tonight. I invited some friends, Molly & Kristen came on Monday, Angela also hopes to start up and possibly my cousin's wife Rachel. I pushed pretty hard and was sore because of it, but it felt SO GREAT to be back in the water!!! I bought a punch card, no backing out. On Saturday mornings they offer a class too, so if I dont have plans, then I'll swim on Saturdays too. If anyone else wants to join us, that would be great..

The days I am not swimming, I hope to get on the eliptical for an hour, just have to get Derek & another guy to bring the beast machine into the house.

I ordered Derek's birthday presents already, they are on b/o for 4-8 weeks, not sure they will be here on time for his bday even though it still is about 6 weeks away. I can hardly wait, this is the first year in a while I've been super excited about what I bought for him. :)

His job search has been slow going, he did go on an interview last week, he got offered the job of course (over his entire life so far, he has ALWAYS gotten the job he has interviewed for!!) but the job didnt pay what he needed and there was no guarantees they could get him paid what he needed anytime soon, so he had to pass. Work has been somewhat steady the last couple weeks, things seem to be improving, we'll see if that continues.

Well I should get some work done.. its almost 10am and I've done NOTHING the last 2 hours except pretend to work.. lol

No comments: