Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who needs a Chiropractor, when you have a.....

HORSE! :)

Almost every ride lately my horse has found something to spook at or jump away from. If you have never ridden a horse that spooked, you probably dont know what I'm talking about. But for those that do know, my horse likes to do a one-move jolt of my body almost every ride, which tweeks my back, sometimes cracking it, as it whips from one side to the other! Prior to yesterday, my back was aching a lot while I slept, but then I went riding yesterday and of course Edgar jumped when my friend Penny's horse jumped (chain reaction, horses are definately prone to those). I felt my back tweek/crack and last night.... I didnt sleep perfect, but I slept much better!

At the chiropractor we also sit in a "whobble" chair that rotates your back and loosens you up, try it... sit in your chair right now and move your hips back/forth and in a circular motion.. Well riding my horse basically does the same exact thing, so I get lots of Loosening Up while I ride.

Although I cant complain that my back is getting cracked for "free", I think I'd rather get it cracked the traditional way from the doctor... atleast at the chiropractors office, I dont have to worry about getting spooked right off the table and falling to the ground! Well lets hope not anyways! lol

No comments: