Monday, September 7, 2009

2 Limits in 2 Hours

Yep, we went out again this evening.. in the rain! :) We had to hold up in Snohomish at McDaniels for a few minutes when the lightening and thunder rolled right over the top of us, we did not want to become lighting rods!

We went back to our favorite spot and within 30-40 minutes I had caught 3 fish, Derek zero.. He got the 4th fish, I think I got the 5th, then he caught the 6th.. by this time the fish are practically jumping in the boat!! They were rolling and jumping like crazy, it was insane. It was dusk and we commented we needed to get our next 2 fish real quick so we could get out of the water before dark and head home.. Derek got one on right then, but lost it, a few minutes later I had one on, got him in the boat and recast and BAM I had the last fish on the line. I do feel a little bad that I caught 6 tonight and Derek only got 2, but we had a blast all the same.

I counted and in 3 days of fishin, we caught 20 fish!

Here are some pics I finally took of tonights catches. Derek is holding the 2 biggest fish we caught, not sure who caught them, I think I caught atleast one of the big ones.. Then the fish before cleaning and after cleaning. Oh and I had to get a pic of all the fish eggs we collected in 3 days, there is a guy we met tonight at the river launch that is going to take the eggs..

No comments: