Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Echo Update

Echo had a visit with Dr Andrea tonight, I dont think he appreciated her help as much as I did ;)

Andrea said the white part we thought was bone was actually tendon. She did see/touch the bone, so it is exposed to the elements and because of that he has to continue with his penicillin shots for another week. Poor guy has multiple hard bumps on his neck from this past weeks shots. So Andrea scrubbed the area and pulled all the scabs off, cut the flap off and made it bleed like a sonofagun!

So he should be okay at this point, and most likely is Out of the Woods. I still have him confined and he will stay that way for atleast another week or two. He is putting about 85-90% weight on it now.

WORK UPDATE:

So my coworker Greg got laid off yesterday :( My boss Scott is Greg's brother and we lost a big customer and things have been a little slower the last 6 months, so it was not too much of a shocker, but a bummer for sure. Greg makes the days so much funner, maybe he'll be able to come back in the near future. I was assured today by Scott that I dont have anything to worry about, although I may have to start doing some packaging and shipping. I guess it cant hurt to stay busier for myself at work.

No comments: